Wednesday 7 November 2007

Brrr... Winter.

It's getting cold outside here in Sweden. I live in the southern part so there's no snow here yet, but still. The wind makes it hard to go outside without something warm on your head. Brrr...
I havn't had the time to post the last few days. Hopefully I'll get something interesting up tomorrow. Until then: here's an old Emma & Sara page commenting on the season. (Sorry, Swedish text only.)



Oh, well now that I'm at the computer anyway... Here are two rare examples of an unusual teamwork: Dik Browne and Stan Drake doing a comic strip together! Not too hard to figure out who did what on these strips... :)




And... Anyone who happens to have tearsheets of Little Orphan Annie from 1924? Dean M. who puts together the new LOA editions are looking for some strips to make the book as perfect as possible. He tells me that most of it will be scanned straight from Harold Grays original art. Wooha!
So if you have any please drop him or me a line. Or just leave a comment here with your e-mail address.

Now I gotta hit the sack. Zzzzzzzzzzz...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This style clash reminds me a bit of those 60's Disney comics where Mickey and Goofy interacted with "realistic human" characters. Feels slightly forced.

Anonymous said...

Really nice inking there on "Emma & Sara"...