Friday 22 February 2008

Links

It was pointed out to me that I gave the wrong web address to the Elsje home page in a post earler this week. The right one should be www.elsje.nl.
However this give me the excuse to show you a few samples from the strip. I hope Gerben and Eric don't mind. These are in English so you'll all be able to understand them. :) Enjoy!




It should also be noted that Disney artist Wanda Gattino has started his own blog. It can be found at:
http://wandagattinocomics.blogspot.com/ If you like Disney artwork in the Barks/Branca style you should check it out!
(There's an english version available. Look at the far right on the page.)

2 comments:

Hans van Oudenaarden said...

Hello Joakim!

Nice blog! Good to see some of Gerben's work here. I worked with him on "JJ&K" and recently met him in person when Frank and I did a signingsession. He's a really nice guy and a great artist and deserves all the attention he can get!

Keep up the good work!
Hans

Håkan / Wakuran said...

Hehe, the strip was apparently more adult than I had realised.