Monday 8 September 2008

Update

It's been a week since last post.
I've just been too busy (and I still am) to sit down and write something. But here are some recent "Emma & Sara" panels from the continuity we are doing now.



Any publisher out there that would like to do something with a backlog of 8 years of "Emma & Sara" material? I'm open for suggestions...


And don't forget the bookfair in Gothenburg later this month! I'll be there drawing Nils the Cat togheter with my colleauge Johanna in booth F01:14. I'll be there friday, saturday and sunday. Stop by and say hello and don't be ashamed to ask for a drawing. :)

PS. A nine page, fully illustrated with plenty of examples of the strip, article about Nils the Cat ("Katten NIls" in Swedish) can be found in the new issue of Bild & Bubbla. Buy, buy, buy! :)

1 comment:

gabriel valles said...

Hi Joakim,

http://www.wowio.com might be a good place to use your backlog of Emma & Sara.

Take care!