Thursday 25 March 2010

Tenggren and Crane

I have no idea why I havn't linked to Lars Emanuelsson's Gustaf Tenggren page before. But better late then never! Go there for loads of info on Tenggren, index and beautiful images by this classic artist.


And don't miss the Tenggren exhibition at Åbergs Museum! Open now!

Captain Easy by Roy Crane

Fantagraphics now have a preview of the upcoming Captain Easy book available!
Just click HERE!

PS. Also added a link to my gallery at comicartfans.com under the "More me" label to the left. Go there to see some of the artwork I have collected over the years.

3 comments:

Didier Ghez said...

Has a catalog of the exhibition been released?

Joakim said...

THAT's a good question! I'll have to ask! (Still havn't been there, since it's on the opposite side of Sweden from where I live.)

Joakim Gunnarsson said...

Just got a reply:
No catalog, unfortunately.